Compact desktop tympanometer
The Otowave 302 is designed for fast and accurate middle ear measurements for audiology, ENT and primary care.
Thanks to its small footprint, the device will find a place anywhere in your facility thanks to its compact size. The large clear display allows easy viewing of the results.
Our Otowave 302 includes the perfect test array to assess all ages and identify the most common middle ear pathologies; these include 226Hz (optional 1000Hz) tympanometry, ipsilateral and contralateral reflex testing.
Features you’ll love
- Large digital display
- 226Hz probe tone
- Measurements shown in real time
- Ipsilateral and contralateral reflex frequencies (0.5, 1, 2 & 4kHz)
- Enhanced mode reflex test
- Auto pass/refer evaluation
- Fully customisable test protocol
- User-selectable measurement speeds
- Internal memory, connection to thermal printer and/or PC