The advanced two channel diagnostic audiometer
Introducing the new 2 channel diagnostic audiometer designed for all hearing professionals.
The comprehensive specification includes time saving automated testing and support such as a masking assistant, special clinical tests and counselling tools.
The stylish design of the Model 270 + features a dedicated soft key layout that sequentially steps through test routines.
With a clear display to show current test progress and light rings indicating test ear and channel use your patient receives your full attention.
All test results can be easily stored, printed and transferred to Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems such as ampliSuite and NOAH 4.
Features you’ll love
- Two channel audiometer
- Automatic and Manual Air and bone testing (incl. Masking)
- Masking Assistant
- Binaural Speech testing (Live and Recorded)
- Special tests: ABLB, Stenger, SISI, Tone Decay, HLS and MHA
- AmpliSuite Software included
- NOAH 4 interface module included
- Standard audiometric headset
- Bone conduction headset
- Patient response switch
- Power Supply with country adapters
- Audiogram cards (50x)
- Carrying case
- USB Stick (manuals + software)
- USB Cable
- ampliSuite PC software (stand-alone)
- NOAH 4 audiometry module
Upgrades and Accessories
- Amplivox Audiocups upgrade
- MP3 Player with wordlists
- Insert Earphones (IP30) upgrade
- Monitor headset and microphone
- Patient microphone
- Masking headset
- Thermal printer
- AmpliSuite Pro Database