Features you’ll love
- Frequency range: 125 – 8000Hz
- Attenuation range: -10 – 100dBHL
- Tone selection: Pure, pulsed, warble, continuous
- Portable and lightweight design
- Optional battery power option
- Integrated talk forward function
- Threshold retention function (during test)
- Connection to thermal printer and/or PC
- Standard audiometric headset
- Patient response switch
- Audiogram cards (50x)
- Power supply with country adaptors
- Carrying case
- USB stick (manuals + software)
- ampliSuite PC software (stand-alone)
- Noah audiometry module
Upgrades and Accessories
- Amplivox Audiocups< upgrade
- Pediatric headband for school screening (DD45)
- Battery function
- Thermal printer
- USB cable (PC connection)
- Audibase software
Easy to use as A-B-C
The 116 screening audiometer is the perfect instrument for successful screening. You can test nearly anywhere when used with Audiocups and Battery Power Option.
The control panel is intuitively laid out with a clear display and is simple to use.
Perfect choice for travelling
The Model 116 is designed to be lightweight with a small footprint. The audiometer is supplied with a custom designed carry case which makes it easy to transport from one clinic to another.
Many of our customers choose to upgrade their package to include the Amplivox Audiocups. With these fitted, it is possible to test in far more challenging environments.
Another favourite option is the battery pack that can be added. With this, your audiometer really can test anywhere – regardless of power supply.